Now You Know

No, by the grace of God, you will NOT plead ignorance. You will NOT testify that you never knew any better because no one ever taught you anything better. You will not plead that you were never told.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Four Excellent Blogs Added to Blogroll!

Hear ye, hear ye! I would like to introduce you all to four most excellent blogs, all of which have been added to my blogroll in the left sidebar and all of which deserve your readership.

Those wonderful blogs are:

King of the Blogs

News from the Great Beyond. . .

Ogre's Politics and Views

The Smarter Cop

All hail to these marvelous, majestic and noteworthy blogs! Yes sirree, indeedy! And let me state emphatically that I would have added them all to my Blogroll and linked to them in this post, EVEN IF THE MAGNIFICENT DR. PAT SANTY OF DR. SANITY WERE NOT IN THE RUNNING FOR KING OF THE BLOGS. I just want everyone to know that the brilliant bloggers of the aforesaid blogs have such fine discernment, such obvious intelligence, such notable and discriminating taste that they are SURE TO JUDGE IN FAVOR OF DR. SANITY FOR KING OF THE BLOGS. I just know they will. I know it to be true because they are all laudable, superlatively superior blogs and bloggers.

Spread the word about these four exceedingly fine blogs and don't forget to vote for Dr. Sanity for new King of the Blogs!

You've been told and NOW YOU KNOW.