Now You Know

No, by the grace of God, you will NOT plead ignorance. You will NOT testify that you never knew any better because no one ever taught you anything better. You will not plead that you were never told.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

1st Annual Evangelical Blog Awards

The fine people at EvangelicalUnderground.com are hosting the First Annual Evangelical Blog Awards.

Please remember to visit them to nominate your favorite evangelical bloggers and then go back to vote! They are accepting nominations by e-mail until February 14. See their website (for which I have provided you the link above) for details.

It's good to see one of my favorite bloggers, La Shawn Barber of La Shawn Barber's Corner nominated in more than one category. I can guarantee that she has my vote for "Best Evangelical Blog - Politics." I wholeheartedly endorse her.

You've been told and NOW YOU KNOW.