Now You Know

No, by the grace of God, you will NOT plead ignorance. You will NOT testify that you never knew any better because no one ever taught you anything better. You will not plead that you were never told.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Who Says There Is No Justice?

Readers of this blog are by now aware of my thoughts regarding cell phones. If you are a new reader, read this (scroll down) and this to bring yourself up to speed concerning my thoughts on cell phones. An article on Drudge today leads me to believe that perhaps Providence is of the same opinion.

See this article titled, "Mobile Phone Radiation Harms DNA, New Study Finds."

I won't say "heh" like everyone else in the blogsphere, but pardon me if I snicker and snort as I revel in a little schadenfreude.

You see? Cell phone use isn't only inordinately rude and unnecessary the vast majority of the time, it also may be damaging to the cell phone user's health.

You've been told and NOW YOU KNOW.