Now You Know

No, by the grace of God, you will NOT plead ignorance. You will NOT testify that you never knew any better because no one ever taught you anything better. You will not plead that you were never told.

Monday, December 20, 2004

If John McCain Won't Listen. . .

. . . to his own conservative constituency who originally put him in office years ago, it seems unlikely that he'll listen to anyone outside our once fine state:

John McCain - Please shut up

Can you tell I have a problem with the senator from Arizona?

I'm not sure what it is about him that gets to me, honest, but he does get to me more times than he doesn't.

His most recent getting of me had to do with his sincerely stupid Rumsfeld remarks made nearly a week ago . . .

Please read the whole thing. RickinVA wrote it so beautifully, he saved me the trouble of having to do it myself. Unfortunately, I don't think all the Pepto Bismol or Imodium AD in the world would plug up John McCain's diarrhea-of-the-MSM mouth.

But thanks, RickinVA of Brutally Honest, for trying on our behalf anyway. That was mighty neighborly of you.

Now, to address my fellow Arizonans, why can't you show a little of RickinVA's intelligence and testicular fortitude and oust that self-serving, traitorous ego-McCainiac from office? Trust me, he is not serving our best interests. In fact, he increasingly doesn't even bother putting up a pretense of representing the conservatives from Arizona who elected him to office.

John McCain must surely go!
You've been told and NOW YOU KNOW.