Now You Know

No, by the grace of God, you will NOT plead ignorance. You will NOT testify that you never knew any better because no one ever taught you anything better. You will not plead that you were never told.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Moonbats Who Call Themselves Catholic Begin Their Raving and Ranting.

Just in case anyone desires proof that the moonbats and muckadoos, even those who claim to be Catholic, hate our new Pope, here's the following from the internet (it didn't take them long to start with their bitterness and bile, did it?):

Oh God, this is a horrible day for my church ... I am probably completely out the door now. I can't believe the cardinals were such dimwitted creepazoids as to elect nasty-ass Ratzinger pope. I was Anybody But Bush in the last U.S. presidential election and I was Anybody But Ratzinger in this papal election. I can't believe they elected RatFink. My church is committing suicide. This guy is the most hardline cardinal, opposed to all winds of openness and all efforts to make the church responsive to the needs of the people. This is the guy who, when deep thinkers and impeccable scholars question elements of doctrinal policy, he just gags them and kicks them out. I'm gutted. May God save the church from RatFink's hands. Pope Benedict? Pope Maledict. I think I'm going to throw up.

That chunk of vituperative vomit against the Pope by an unhinged demoniac was followed by this:

Who he is and why he makes me sick: URL

Such persons who claim to be Christian, much less Catholic, need to leave the Church and stop pretending to be something that they are not. There's the door. Don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.

You've been told and NOW YOU KNOW.