Now You Know

No, by the grace of God, you will NOT plead ignorance. You will NOT testify that you never knew any better because no one ever taught you anything better. You will not plead that you were never told.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Keeping My Promise - The Terri Schiavo Bill Voting Record

In this previous post on my blog, I made a promise regarding the vote in the House of Representatives to help save Terri Schiavo's life. This is what I said:

I'll do my best to get a list of every single one of them that voted against the bill and post it on this blog.

Here's a link that will take you to the official voting record on this issue. And here's the list of those 58 who voted "NO":

Baldwin
Berkley
Bishop (NY)
Brown-Waite,Ginny
Butterfield
Capuano
Cardin
Carnahan
Carson
Castle
Clay
Cleaver
Clyburn
Conyers
Davis (FL)
Dent
Dicks
Doyle
Evans
Frank (MA)
Gutierrez
Hastings (FL)
Holt
Hoyer
Israel
Kaptur
Kennedy (RI)
Larson (CT)
Levin
Lewis (GA)
Matsui
McDermott
McKinney
Miller (NC)
Moran (VA)
Murtha
Nadler
Olver
Pallone
Pascrell
Payne
Price (NC)
Reichert
Rothman
Schiff
Schwartz (PA)
Scott (VA)
Shays
Spratt
Strickland
Thompson (MS)
Van Hollen
Visclosky
Wasserman
Schultz
Watt
Weiner
Wexler
Wu

I keep my promises and I have a long, long memory.

Long may that list of names live in infamy! Remember those names the next time you vote for your Representatives in Congress. Save it to your computer. Print it out and tack it somewhere that you won't forget it.

You've been told and NOW YOU KNOW.