Now You Know

No, by the grace of God, you will NOT plead ignorance. You will NOT testify that you never knew any better because no one ever taught you anything better. You will not plead that you were never told.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Go Check Out the Blog "Faute de Mieux"

I ran across a blog that's new to me called "Faute de Mieux" (that's French and it means "For Lack of Anything Better").

All I needed to do was read the Ernest Renan quote that is used for the tagline: "La bêtise humaine est la seule chose qui donne une idée de l’infini." and I was hooked. It means, "Human stupidity is the only thing which gives some idea of what infinity is." LOL!

I'd better add that the posts are all written in English, so don't be afraid to go there!

The bloggers, Sweeney and David, won me over to their blog with that one fell swoop. Go check out Faute de Mieux. You won't be sorry.

You've been told and NOW YOU KNOW.