Now You Know

No, by the grace of God, you will NOT plead ignorance. You will NOT testify that you never knew any better because no one ever taught you anything better. You will not plead that you were never told.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Professor Joseph Woolcock's Policy of Intimidation

Click the title to this post or click here to read about the intimidation tactics of an anti-American Political Science professor by the name of Joseph Woolcock who is an alleged instructor at Foothills College in Los Altos Hills, CA.

It appears that professor Woolcock is of the opinion that he can intimidate foreign students. Evidently, professor Woolcock is a racist, but as we all know, it's ok to be a racist as long as one is of the correct political persuasion. Yes, if one is a liberal and an academic, then one evidently feels that one has carte blanche to be a racist and practice intimidation tactics on others.

Well, Mr. Woolcock (there's no way I shall address you as "doctor"; you defile that honorific!) perhaps you would like to try intimidating me. Oh, let's see, I guess you won't do that because you don't have any leverage where I'm concerned. You see, Mr. Woolcock, I already have my university degrees and they are from an institution with considerably more prestige than your little Foothills College. Also, I am a United States citizen, so you can't threaten to have me deported or have my visa taken away. As a matter of fact, my lineage in this country extends well back to the days when the U.S. was still a group of colonies.

Hmm. What avenue of intimidation does that leave to you now? You can't threaten me with a bad grade, I'm not in your propaganda class. You can't threaten my academic career because it's already been completed and with flying colors. You can't threaten me concerning my status in the U.S.; I'm a citizen from a long, long line of U.S. citizens.

What is there left for you? Mr. Woolcock, don't be so foolish as to try your intimidation tactics on those superior to you. We will not tolerate any crap out of you or those of your ilk. You will soon find that you have bitten off more than you can chew. In short, you may get your "jollies" bullying college freshmen and Kuwaitis, but you will definitely find that you cannot bully me.

I urge all readers of this blog to spread the word about the despicable actions of Joseph Woolcock, PhD. You can do even more by contacting Foothill College's Board of Trustees, and by urging them to do something to stop professor Woolcock's intimidation tactics. With appropriate action on your part, you can see that he will never allowed to use them again in the future.

Contact information for the Board Members is as follows:

Edward A. "Sandy" Hay, President - hayedward@fhda.edu - phone: (408) 253.7732

Betsy Bechtel, Vice Pres. - bechtelbetsy@fhda.edu -- phone: (650) 327-1824

Paul Fong - fongpaul@fhda.edu -- phone: (650) 949-6207

Andrea Leiderman - leidermanandrea@fhda.edu -- phone: (650) 949-6114

Hal Plotkin - hplotkin@plotkin.com -- phone: (650) 326-9673

Contact information for Mr. Woolcock:

Joseph Woolcock
Political Science Instructor (Honors Instructor)
(650) 949-7485
woolcockjoe@foothill.edu


(h/t Little Green Footballs)

You've been told and NOW YOU KNOW.