Now You Know

No, by the grace of God, you will NOT plead ignorance. You will NOT testify that you never knew any better because no one ever taught you anything better. You will not plead that you were never told.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Adam's Other Rib Was for Making a Foreign Fran Fein.

Britain's top law enforcement officer, David Blunkett, resigned today after acknowledging that his department fast-tracked a visa for his former lover's nanny. Read about it here.

First Bernard Kerik here in the U.S. and his illegal alien nanny problems, now this in Britain.

You know, I find it extremely interesting that those in both nations who are the strongest advocates for "immigrant labor" always defend their stance by saying that the immigrants are only taking jobs that nobody else wants to do. I guess that explains all the immigrant nannies. I take it this also means they are at last confessing that as parents they want nothing to do with their own spawn. Well, thanks for the confession of sorts.

How nice to know these parents don't want to be responsible for caring for their children. It's a job that they themselves don't want to do. Peachy. Then they compound the offense by hiring the cheapest foreign labor they can find. Gee, if I had their money, I'm sure I'd want the cheapest "help" I could find to raise my children for me. That way I could have my neglected brats that I foisted off on some bargain basement illegal alien grow up to be absolutely worthless and simultaneously I would have the advantage of being able to deny culpability for the way they turned out.

That's why God in His infinite wisdom created Adam, and then took one of Adam's ribs to make Eve, and then took another rib to make Josefina Maria Teresa Lourdes Guadalupe Juanita Luisa Conchita to look after the kids.

/sarcasm

You've been told and NOW YOU KNOW.